|Scoring:|| Pool includes all pro games.
Spreads provided by CBS Sports for pro games and set by pool manager for college games
Ties go to player with closest total points for MNF game.
Players who do not make picks, will receive 0 points for the week.
|Deadline:|| Games for each day will lock five minutes before the scheduled start of the day's first game. For example, if there is a Thursday night game and a member did not make a selection, they would still be able to make selections for the remaining games. Please note - pool member's selections will only be displayed in the 'View All' picks section for games that have locked.|
|Finances:|| $0.00 entry fee.
|Constitution:||2018 SportsLine SuperContest Pool Member Exclusive Contest
Official Contest Rules
THIS CONTEST MAY NOT BE USED TO CONDUCT, ADVERTISE OR PROMOTE ANY FORM OF GAMBLING. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO PERSONS WHO ARE: (A) REGISTERED USERS WHO HAVE ESTABLISHED SPORTSLINE ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE START DATE OF THE CONTEST; (B) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES; (C) AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE DATE OF REGISTRATION IN THE CONTEST. VOID IN ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MSG AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
Welcome to the 2018 SportsLine SuperContest Pool Member Exclusive Contest (the "Contest"), where you compete against other SportsLine users to see who can correctly predict the outcomes of selected National Football League ("NFL") games. Each Week, SportsLine will assign a "Spread" to the various NFL teams participating in that week's NFL regular season games (a Spread is defined as the number of points by which the one team, the "favorite" is expected to beat its opponent, the "underdog"). Participants must select a team to beat the "Spread". A team will be considered to have beaten the Spread in the following instances. The favorite team's actual score minus the Spread exceed the underdog's score OR the underdog's actual score plus the Spread exceeds the favorite's score ("correct pick"). Participants that correctly select the highest number of teams that beat the Spread throughout the 2018 NFL season will be awarded the Prize (as defined below), in the event of a tie, tie-breakers will apply. All Spreads are updated Tuesday mornings before 11:00 AM ET, however if there is a major injury and a game is off the board, CBSI may post a spread based on CBSI experts and at its sole discretion. For purposes of the Contest the Spread will lock at 6:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on Tuesdays regardless of the time a person submits their picks and/or if the spread is different at time of submission.
The Contest starts at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 1, 2018 and ends on the later of 11:59 p.m. ET on December 30, 2018 or the end of the last game of the NFL regular season (the "Contest Period").
If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a smartphone, tablet and/or other wireless device that allows you to access the Internet, you may enter the Contest via any of those devices during the promotion period, as defined below. If you decide to participate via any such wireless device, you may be charged message and/or data rates in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary. Users should contact their wireless carrier for information on charges relating to your participation in this Contest.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AS DETAILED BELOW
CBS Interactive Inc. ("CBSI") will serve as the administrator (the "Administrator") of the Contest and will be responsible for resolving any disputes that arise regarding violations of the rules.
The Contest is open to persons who are: (a) subscribers of the SportsLine Service prior to September 1, 2018 and maintain such subscription active throughout the 2018 NFL Season; (b) legal residents of the United States; and (c) 21 years of age or older at the date of registration in the Contest. This Contest is void in all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of CBSI and/or CBS Broadcasting Inc. (collectively the "Contest Entities") and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to win. Immediate "family member" is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as an employee of the Contest Entities. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Signing Up Subscribers can sign up any time, during the Contest Period, by visiting the Contest page accessible at http://sportslinesupercontestpool.football.picks.cbssports.com/join?ttag=FFBC18_cpy_invite_new_mt (the "CBSI Service") and follow the onscreen instructions in order to enter.The onscreen intructions are incorporated herein by reference. The Contest is divided into seventeen (17) separate weekly entry periods (each, a "Weekly Entry Period(s)") which corresponds to seventeen (17) weeks fo the NFL season. To enter the Contest, participants will have to provide their personal information and their pick(s) of the NFL team(s) they predict will beat the Spread of their applicable NFL game match-up, as listed for the applicable Weekly Entry Period, (the "Weekly Entry(ies)"). Participants may participate in as many Weekly Entry Periods as they want; however, participants may only enter once during a Weekly Entry Period. Participants should note, that not participating in all Weekly Entry Periods may affect participants overall score in the Contest. All Participants will need to agree to comply with this Official Rules prior to signing up.
4. Making Picks The Contest will run for seventeen (17) Weekly Entry Periods, the Administrator will list all the scheduled NFL games for each Weekly Entry Period via the Contest page on the CBSI Service. You must pick the team you predict will beat the Spread for each applicable game in the schedule, along with a predicted final score for the applicable Monday Night Football game. This predicted final score will be used as a tie-breaker (as explained below), if applicable. For the purpose of clarity, if you enter the Contest on a Friday, you must select a possible winning team from all games left to be played during the applicable Weekly Entry Period starting on that Friday and ending with the Monday Night Football game (where applicable).
Limit one Weekly Entry per person per Weekly Entry Period. Limit of seventeen (17) Weekly Entries per person for the duration of the Contest Period.
5. Scoring Participants will receive one point for each selection that correctly beats the Spread during a Weekly Entry Period. The total number of correct selections in a given Weekly Entry Period will be the participant's score for such Weekly Entry Period. Participants' total overall score for the duration of the Contest, will be the sum of all of participant's Weekly Entry Period scores, which will be used to determine the winner (tie-breakers apply).
Corrections. Following the completion of each Weekly Entry Period's games, all winning teams and point totals are verified, and corrections are made where necessary. However, all winning teams and point totals for the Weekly Entry Period are considered FINAL as of 6:00 pm ET on Tuesday. This includes the Spreads that are locked for any given week. If a correction is announced for the previous weekend's games at 6:00 pm ET Tuesday or later, it will not be included in your official score and your official score will be your original score. Please note, if there is a schedule change, a venue change, a forfeit or a scoring change, no points will be awarded for the affected NFL teams.
6. Deadlines You may sign up to play in the Contest at any point during the Contest Period, no later than five minutes prior to the first kickoff of the last scheduled NFL game of Weekly Entry Period 17 (coincides with week 17 of the NFL Season). The deadline for each participant to submit its Weekly Entry for the applicable Weekly Entry Period is five minutes before the start of the last scheduled NFL game for any given Weekly Entry Period. We suggest you check the NFL schedule to ensure you know when games begin each week and get your picks in before the deadline.
7. Grand Prize The eligible participant who predicts the most games to beat the Spread over the entire season will be declared the grand prize winner (the "Winner") (tie-breakers apply) and will receive one (1) grand prize (the "Prize") to be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules. The Prize consists of a two (2) night trip for two people to Las Vegas, Nevada including: (i) one (1) entry to the $1,500 Las Vegas SuperContest with proxy service for Winner (only) (the "Event"); (ii) roundtrip airfare (coach class) from a single major U.S. airport nearest Winner's (as defined below) home (as determined by Sponsor); (iii) ground transportation to and from the airport, and to and from Event in host city (if applicable); (iv) hotel accommodations (standard double occupancy); and (v) Five Hundred Dollars (US $500.00) for spending money. The approximate retail value of the Prize is Four Thousand Dollars (US$4,000.00). Certain terms and restriction apply on Prize; see section 6, for Prize restrictions.
8. Prize Restrictions: Cash portion of the Prize will be issued in the form of a check. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages and gratuities are the responsibility of the Prize winner (the "Winner") and their guest. If the Winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the Event host city, ground transportation may be provided for the Winner and guest in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Prize value. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Actual value of the Prize may vary based on departure city and dates of travel, no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Prize value. Specifics of travel package are subject to availability and Sponsor's sole discretion. Complete terms and conditions of trip will be furnished with prize notification. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. The Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and provide all necessary travel documents required. Guest of the Winner must be 21 or older and must sign the Travel Companion Release (as defined below). If the Event is canceled, rescheduled, or if for any reason, Sponsor is unable to provide the seat/ticket to the Event, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Winner other than to supply the trip portion as described within one (1) year from date of Prize notification, minus the Event seat/ticket and ground transfers. The Sweepstakes Entities and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to stop, remove or to deny entry to the Winner and/or guest from participating in any portion of the Prize, including without limitation, the Event, who engages in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or in any conduct the Sweepstakes Entities deem to be improper or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Event. Prize is nontransferable. All income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of any Prize or any portion of the Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any of its components with a prize of comparable or greater value should the Prize or any of its components become unavailable or for any other reason needs to be exchanged. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Winner must be able to travel on the dates as provided by Sponsor and such date will be provided upon Prize claim.
9. Tiebreakers If more than one eligible participant is tied for the most overall correct picks to beat the Spread for the Contest Period, such participants' whose predictions of total combined score for each of the Monday Night Football games (where applicable) will be tallied and the participant's combined score that is the closest to the actual final total combined score for all the Monday Night Football games will be declared the Winner and win the Prize. This will be determined by adding up the actual points scored in all Monday Night Football games and determining which tied participant's total prediction score was closest to such actual overall Monday Night Football game score. In the event there is still a tie, the winner will be the person closest to the overall actual Monday Night Football game scores without going over such score.
For purposes of clarity, the first week of the NFL Season has two Monday Night Football games scheduled. The game used for the tie-breaker will be the second scheduled Monday Night Football game. The last week of the season does not include a Monday Night Football game on the schedule. In lieu on a Monday Night tiebreaker, a randomly selected Sunday game will be selected as a replacement for tiebreaker purposes. Please note, you do not need to participate in all 17 Weekly Entry Periods, however any Weekly Entry periods you do not participate may affect the tie-breaker used to determine the Winner, if applicable.
If there is still a tie, the participant who correctly predicts the most games in a Weekly Entry Period, starting from Weekly Entry Period 16 and moving back through the prior Weekly Entry Period(s) as needed, will determine the winner. If a tie remains, all tied participants will be put into a pool of tied participants and the Winner will be determined by a random drawing. The random drawing, if applicable, will be conducted on or around January 4, 2019 by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
10. Prize Notification The Winner will be notified via email. Winner will be notified within seven (7) days from the conclusion of the 2018 NFL Season. Winner will be required to complete and submit an affidavit of eligibility and release (the "Affidavit") as well as a W-9 tax form. Such W-9 tax form must include the Winner's social security number when submitted. By completing the Affidavit, it will be understood that Winner has complied with these Contest Rules.
Please note: Such Affidavit must be received within seven (7) days from the notification date.
In the event Winner is deemed ineligible and/or does not claim their Prize by dates specified herein, an alternate Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only one attempt for a new alternate will be conducted. If attempt fails, Prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded.
11. Legal Disclaimers
All participants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the legal disclaimers below, and by the decisions of CBSI, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest.
Except where prohibited by law, a Winner's acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree to CBSI's use of their names and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
CBSI is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected on-line entries or transactions, for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete Entry information, whether caused by a participant, equipment, or technical malfunction or for any human error, technical error or malfunctions. CBSI reserves the right to halt or modify the Contest at any time during the Contest Period, if events beyond their control compromise the Contest fairness or integrity. In the event that a scheduled NFL game and/or NFL game week is canceled or preempted for any reason, no points will be awarded for that week and/or for picks of the affected NFL teams. CBSI is not responsible for typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to, errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the Winner or the distribution of the Prize.
If you witness any user activity in Contest that violates these rules, please notify us of the activity via the feedback form located at http://cbsi.force.com/CBSi/cbssports. CBSI cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your e-mail, but we appreciate your help in making this Contest an enjoyable experience.
CBSI reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. This Contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NFL or any NFL team. This is a skill game designed to entertain and increase consumer awareness of, and interest in the CBSI Service.
This Contest may not be used for any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
For the name of the Winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 15, 2019 to "Winner list: 2018 SportsLine SuperContest Pool Member Exclusive," c/o CBS Interactive Inc., 1401 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
For a copy of the Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "Official Rules: SportsLine SuperContest Pool Member Exclusive Contest" for receipt by January 15, 2019. Residents from Vermont may omit postage on the self-addressed envelope.
If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of CBSI which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, CBSI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, CBSI further reserves the right to award the Prize to the participant with the highest total overall score (tie-breakers apply) from all eligible participants in the Contest as of termination date.
CBSI assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. CBSI is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
Lost or Corrupted Entries
The Contest Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage-due entries or mail if applicable; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. The Contest Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by end users or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest.
The Contest Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CBSI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Any Entry that is incomplete, late, or does not include a validly issued ID will be disqualified.
In the event that the Contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, CBSI reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, CBSI shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
The Contest Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the Winner or the distribution of the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrators reserve the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
Winner and Prize
The Contest Entities and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a Winner, the distribution of the Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of the Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of the Prize or any part of this Contest.
Release and Indemnity
Each entrant in the Contest, including, without limitation, the Winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Contest Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees arising out of or in connection with this Contest, including, without limitation, your participation in this Contest, including, without limitation, the CBSI Service or for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in this Contest and participation in any activity related to this Contest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, CBSI retains the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions or causes of actions which are brought against CBSI herein under the terms and provisions and, in no event shall you settle any such claim without CBSI's prior written approval.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST. IN NO EVENT SHALL CBSI'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $100. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE CONTEST AND THE SERVICE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CBSI CONTENT, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, GRAPHICS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SWEEPTSAKES AND PRIZE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CBSI AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ABOUT: (A) THIS SWEEPTAKES; (B) THE CBS SPORTS AND/OR SPORTSLINE CONTENT (THE "CBSI CONTENT") MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE CONTEST; (C) THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS CONTEST; (D) THE ABILITY OF THIS CONTEST TO WORK WITH ANY PARTICULAR CLIENT APPLICATION; AND/OR (E) ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THIS CONTEST. CBSI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTEST OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE CONTEST AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
CBSI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES OR USE OF THIS CONTEST IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING ANY OF THE FEATURES OF THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CBSI CONTENT, YOU ACT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CBSI CONTENT. FURTHER, CBSI AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. CBSI AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THIS CONTEST, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CBSI CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS CONTEST.
The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, in the City of San Francisco.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the California state and federal courts located in the City of San Francisco, and State of California. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
Sponsor, Prize Provider & Administrator: CBS Interactive Inc., 1401 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309